Price Above is deposit only.
Qualification;- deposit £30 Remaining balance to be paid 7 days before date £100 total £130
List of requirements & equipment in Efile course listing.
To remove postage cost please use code COURSE2019
THE PRICE ABOVE IS DEPOSIT the remaining course price is required to be paid 2 weeks prior to the course date via Paypal - firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: 4 South Brink, Wisbech, PE13 1JA Cambridgeshire
When booking: PLEASE COMMENT WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS & CONTACT NUMBER
Remaining Balance: £100.00
Total course fee: £130.00
Are you a serious nail tech? If yes, then its an absolute must to learn how to use an efile. Hand filing puts an incredible amount of strain on your body, you might not feel it now but its something that will progress over time and can end with Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI).
Benefits of using an Efile:
- It cuts down your treatment time.
- You can create a more thorough prep & refinement.
- Less strain on the body
- You will need less products such as files, enabling you to save money, and offer more services.
What you will learn on the day:
- The different materials drill bits are made from and the benefits to these components
- The different styles of drill bits & their uses Shapes, Grits/grades explained
- How to prep/season & Clean your drill bits
- The functions on your efile machine
- About your hand piece
- How to remove Gel polish from the natural nail How to do an infill with the aid of drill bits
- How to do a Russian manicure prep using 2 bits
- How to prep the natural nail
- How to refine product after application
- How to take down length
- How to debulk & remove
What you will need on for the course:
- Efile Machine Efile
- You will need the 5 bit Willow Efile Kit in either silver, gold or purple. Sanding Bands & Russian Bits (these are the pieces you will be taught how to use on the day.
- If you are left handed then only the penultimate, sanding bands & russian bits are suitable at this time.
- No model require but you will need nail enhancements on - the older the better
- A few products to infill a couple of nails (a lamp if needed)
- Note pad & pen
- A qualification in either Gel polish, Hard gel or Acrylic enhancements (not all are required)
The Efile course is aimed at those who have an understanding, qualification & experience in Nail treatments such as Gel Polish, Hard Gel Treatments or Acrylic Treatments. To ensure the highest standards of training, students will be required to sow an understanding of the Machine, Bits & how to use them correctly and safely to pass.
The cancellation policy will be forwarded to you with your confirmation email from Sunshine Academy. If you do not Comply to Head Office guidelines you may lose your deposit & your course Fee. Please see information on your confirmation.
Course Fee: £100.00