Price Above is deposit only.
Qualification; Beginner - deposit £30 Remaining balance to be paid 2 weeks before date £100 total £130 Refresher - Deposit £30 Remaining to be paid 2 weeks before course date £60 total £90 List of requirements & equipment in Efile course listing. Once booking has been made you must message to register. To remove postage cost please use code COURSE2019
THE PRICE ABOVE IS DEPOSIT the remaining course price is required to be paid 2 weeks prior to the course date via Paypal - see below.
Remaining Balance: £100.00
Total course fee: £130.00
Are you a serious nail tech? If yes, then its an absolute must to learn how to use an efile. Hand filing puts an incredible amount of strain on your body, you might not feel it now but its something that will progress over time and can end with Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI).
Benefits of using an Efile:
- It cuts down your treatment time.
- You can create a more thorough prep & refinement.
- Less strain on the body
- You will need less products such as files, enabling you to save money, and offer more services.
What you will learn on the day:
- The different materials drill bits are made from and the benefits to these components
- The different styles of drill bits & their uses Shapes, Grits/grades explained
- How to prep/season & Clean your drill bits
- The functions on your efile machine
- About your hand piece
- How to remove Gel polish from the natural nail How to do an infill with the aid of drill bits
- How to do a Russian manicure prep using 2 bits
- How to prep the natural nail
- How to refine product after application
- How to take down length
- How to debulk & remove
What you will need on for the course:
- Efile Machine Efile
- No model require but you will need nail enhancements on - the older the better
- A few products to infill a couple of nails (a lamp if needed)
- Note pad & pen
- A qualification in Gel polish, Hard gel or Acrylic enhancements
The Efile course is aimed at those who have an understanding, qualification & experience in Nail treatments such as Gel Polish, Hard Gel Treatments or Acrylic Treatments. To ensure the highest standards of training, students will be required to pass a theory test prior to undertaking their practical training. Once the course is paid for in full, the student is provided a detailed course manual (on-line) and required to pass a theory test, also conducted on-line. This ensures students come to the course well prepared, so they get the most from their practical training. The practical training is structured around the course material, which is divided into four parts.
Location: Sandalwood Farm, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
When booking: PLEASE COMMENT WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS & CONTACT NUMBER