Coupon- COURSE2019 to remove postage costs.
The perfect place to start!Ideal for beginners who wish to learn the basics of how to apply Gel Polish.The course will take place over 1day where you will work on your own nails.Course Requirements/what you will need:There are no previous requirements needed however manicure is preferred but not essential.Kit is not included in the course priceYou will not need any tools or products - they will be provided for you on the dayHowever if you wish to have your own kit one can be arranged for youYou will need a notepad and penWhat you will learn:
- Health, safety & hygiene
- Nail anatomy
- Nail disease/disorders
- Preparation of work station
- Client consultation
- Natural nails preparation
- Gel polish application
- French Polish Application
- Gel Polish removal
- Aftercare and Maintenance (Infill)
- Marketing advice
The Gel Polish Course is FULLY ACCREDITED and ideal for beginners who wish to start a career in the nail industry.
To ensure the highest standards of training, students will be required to pass a theory during their practical training. You will learn:
1. Anatomy and physiology of the nail (comprising 4 sub-sections.)
2. The treatment (comprising 7 sub-sections)
3. Hygiene, Health & Safety (comprising 7 sub-sections.)
4. Regulatory and statutory requirements (comprising 13 sub-sections.)
Emphasis is placed on the student understanding the practicalities of providing a professional treatment. They will be shown how to carry out a full gel polish application and be expected to carry out the treatment themselves. The student will be assessed by the lecturer of the session. If the lecturer believes the student is competent they will be awarded a certificate.
Gel Polish Course