"The Green Smoothie" Bit:
From the original Willow kit. In plain silver appearance made from Tungsten Steel & coated in Nickel.
The Green Smoothie:
- Speciality Carbide
- Rugby Shape
- Coarse Grade
- Safety Piece
- RIGHT HANDED PIECE
- Fits all efile machines
- standard shaft width of 3/32"
- Benefits are removing superficial layers without disturbng your base
- Perfect for: Removing Gel polish, infills of any product, debulking & a removal alternative to the (Purple Willow) but less affective
The kit is compiled of our best pieces to make your job more effective, cost efficient and easier on your body as well as your pocket.
The bit must be cleaned periodically to remain sharp by following the manufactures instructions. Drill bits usually last 2-3 months but this can vary dependant on how busy you are.
AFTERCARE & CLEANING:
- Use warm soapy water to remove the dust and product debris from within the grits flutes and teeth.
- Once the bit is fully clean you can they use your prefered steralising method.
- If soaking in Barbicide please only steep for the recommended time only, over steeping can dull your drill bits.
- Once steralised, dry the pieces and store in you Willow Container
- alternatively after cleaning your pieces with warm soapy water you ca use a UV sterlising cabinet.
How do i know i need a new drill bit?
If the bit you are using originally took 1-2 swipes along the nail to penetrate the product and now is taking 2,3+ swipes to penetrate through the product its now time for a new bit. You may also be taking longer or you may be starting to feel more body wear and tear because you are having to work harder to penetrate the product.
All drill bits are also available to purchase separately.
'Green Smoothie" Bit - Coarse
This item is NON-REFUNDABLE due to hygiene reasons and is for professional use only.