Hard Gel course:Deposit: £50.00Remaining balance: £250.00Total: £300.00The remaining balance must be paid 2 weeks prior to the course.
Coupon- COURSE2019 to remove postage costs.Ideal for beginners who wish to learn the basics of how to apply Hard Gel/Soft Gel extensions. The course will take place over 2 days with 4 weeks between the first and second day where you will be required to do 3 case studies.(Case studies: Photograph three full sets of extensions)Course Requirements/what you will need:
- You are required to have a qualification in Gel Manicure/Polish
- Kit is not included in the course price
- You will not need any tools or products - they will be provided for you on the day
- However if you wish to have your own kit one can be arranged for you
- You will need a model for the whole day (both days) someone who is patient and happy to sit there whilst you practice your treatment in them
- You will need a notepad and pen
What you will learn:
- Health, safety & hygiene
- Nail anatomy
- Nail disease/disorders
- Preparation of work station
- Client consultation
- Natural nails preparation
- Nail tip application
- Shaping, Filing, Finishing
- Gel application
- Shaping & refining
- Gel nail removal
- Aftercare and Maintenance (Infill)
- Marketing advice
The Hard Gel Course is FULLY ACCREDITED and ideal for beginners who wish to add a new service & learn the basics of how to apply Gel overlays & tips.
To ensure the highest standards of training, students will be required to pass a theory test prior to undertaking their practical training. Once the course is paid for in full, the student is provided a detailed course manual (on-line) and required to pass a theory test, also conducted on-line. This ensures students come to the course well prepared, so they get the most from their practical training. The practical training is structured around the course material, which is divided into four parts.
1. Anatomy and physiology of the nail (comprising 4 subsections).
2. The Treatment (comprising 7 subsections).
3. Hygiene, Health & Safety (comprising 7 subsections).
4. Regulatory and statutory requirements (comprising 13 subsections).
Emphasis is placed on the student understanding the practicalities of providing a professional treatment. They will be shown how to carry out a full set of Hard Gel Extensions and be expected to carry out the treatment themselves. This course will be run over 2 days, day one practice the treatment and day two you will have your assessment. A Gel Polish or Manicure Qualification is essential before booking this course. The awarding of a certificate is subject to submitting three examples of treatments given (during the 4 week break between day 1 & 2)
Hard Gel Extensions Course