"The Purple Willow"
Specially coated in our two tone purple and bronze appearence isnt just for looks but makes your drill bits last twice as long!
The Purple Willow:
- Specialty Carbide
- Tornado shaped
- Special Purple coating that protects the bit against oxide making it last twice as long!
- Extra Coarse grade
- Safety piece
- RIGHT HANDED PIECE
- Fits all efile machines
- standard shaft width of 3/32"
- Used for Acrylic infills, Hard gel infills, Debulking any product
- Full removals of BIAB, Hardgel, Acrygel & Acrylics.
The kit is compiled of our best pieces to make your job more effective, cost efficient and easier on your body as well as your pocket.
The bit must be cleaned periodically to remain sharp by following the manufactures instructions. Drill bits usually last 2-3 months but this can vary dependant on how busy you are.
AFTERCARE & CLEANING:
- Use warm soapy water to remove the dust and product debris from within the grits flutes and teeth.
- Once the bit is fully clean you can they use your prefered steralising method.
- If soaking in Barbicide please only steep for the recommended time only, over steeping can dull your drill bits.
- Once steralised, dry the pieces and store in you Willow Container
- alternatively after cleaning your pieces with warm soapy water you ca use a UV sterlising cabinet.
How do i know i need a new drill bit?
If the bit you are using originally took 1-2 swipes along the nail to penetrate the product and now is taking 2,3+ swipes to penetrate through the product its now time for a new bit. You may also be taking longer or you may be starting to feel more body wear and tear because you are having to work harder to penetrate the product.
All drill bits are also available to purchase separately.