'The Blue-Bell' Bit:
“Blue-Bell” Bit: *NEW* SPECIAL PURPLE COATING THAT MAKES YOUR DRILL BITS LAST TWICE AS LONG! THE PURPLE & BRONZE COATING PROTECTS THE BIT AGAINST OXIDISATION.
- Medium Grade
- Flame Shape
- Right handed
- Safety Bit Carbide
- The Rounded smooth top allows you to cut close to the cuticle with confidence
- 100% Tungsten Steel
- Fits all Efile Machines
- Standard Shaft width of 3/32"
- Perfect for: Removing Gel Polish, Infills, debulking structure after application of acrylic, infills of BIAB, Hard gel & acrylic
- NON REFUNDABLE due to hygiene reasons
The bits have been researched and tested so that Willow offers the best pieces to make your job more effective, cost efficient and easier on your body as well as your pocket.
The bit must be cleaned periodically to remain sharp by following the manufactures instructions. Drill bits usually last 2-3 months but this can vary dependant on how busy you are.
AFTERCARE & CLEANING:
- Use warm soapy water to remove the dust and product debris from within the grits flutes and teeth.
- Once the bit is fully clean you can they use your prefered steralising method.
- If soaking in Barbicide please only steep for the recommended time only, over steeping can dull your drill bits.
- Once steralised, dry the pieces and store in you Willow Container
- alternatively after cleaning your pieces with warm soapy water you ca use a UV sterlising cabinet.
How do i know i need a new drill bit?
If the bit you are using originally took 1-2 swipes along the nail to penetrate the product and now is taking 2,3+ swipes to penetrate through the product its now time for a new bit. You may also be taking longer or you may be starting to feel more body wear and tear because you are having to work harder to penetrate the product.
All drill bits are also available to purchase separately.